- Invention of MLD sensor and foundation of DEGERenergie eK
- Development of the first single-axis tracking system with up to 7m2 [75 sqft]
- Introduction of the first dual-axis-tracking systems and development of the energy converter concept
1999 - 2000
2001 - 2002
- Foundation of DEGERenergie GmbH
- Delivery of the first DEGERtracker 1000EL to Spain
- Inventor's prize award by the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg for the MLD sensor
- Introduction of the single-axis TOPtracker ® 6.1 and the DEGERtracker 300EL
2003 - 2004
- Launch of the DEGERtracker 1600EL
- First tracking with wind guard control
- Registration with leading solar distributors in Germany
2005 - 2007
- Development of the new DEGERtracker NT series
- Opening a branch in Spain
- Award of 'Inventor of the Year' by the business magazine 'econo'
- 10,000 projects worldwide
2008 - 2009
- Increase of the projects to 25,000
- Landesbank Baden-Wuerttemberg (LBBW) distinguishes DEGERenergie as one of the ten best companies in the region
- Relocation to the new building and ISO 9001 certification
- Opening of office in the U.S.
2010 - 2011
- Opening a branch in Greece
- Commissioning of a second production line in Ontario / Canada
- 47,000 projects worldwide (status 11/2011) in more than 46 countries
- Development of aproduction line in Australia
2012 - 2013
- 50,000 projects worldwide (status 01/2013) in more than 50 countries
- Development of the new dual axis DEGERtracker D100 and D80
2014 - 2015
- Development of the new dual axis DEGERtrackers D60H & the new single axis S60H
- Development of the new single-axis DEGERtracker S70-PF
- Opening a branch in Canada
- Opening a branch in Turkey
- Development of the new single-axis DEGERtracker S100-PF-DR
- Development of the new single axis DEGERtracker S100-CF-DR
- Development of the new single axis DEGERtrackers S100-PF-SR
- 100.000 projects worldwide (status 12/2017)
- Development of the new steering unit CTC (Central Tracking Control) for single axis systems
Since 1999, we have been consistently developing new ideas and concepts for the optimum use of solar energy through solar module tracking. We develop, build, produce, and service intelligent tracking systems for photovoltaic modules. We thus make this technology of the future more efficient and consequently, more economical. In doing so, we systematically minimize product development costs and pass these cost savings on to our customers. Despite the constantly changing competitive situation, we therefore create a clear advantage for our customers in an increasingly networked global economy.
Our company philosophy is driven by innovation and vision and supported by a special corporate culture that represent values for our company, employees, customers, and business partners.
With highest quality and excellent service we take responsibility for the investment in the products of DEGER. Our expertise and our own, high standards on all our services we associate with the quality standard “made in Germany”. Every fault is seen as an opportunity for an improvement. Therefore the product and process quality are constantly monitored and optimized with a continuous improvement process.
We take our responsibility towards the people and the society seriously. Not only with our products, which make a contribution to a climate-neutral and environmentally friendly energy production, but also with the entire company, we are committed to the site and the region.
Health and occupational safety
The health and safety of our employees have the highest priority. We do not simply follow laws and rules; we want to achieve the highest standard in our company. Clearly defined responsibilities together with regular monitoring provide a continuous improvement of our methods and fulfillment of health safety and occupational safety program.
Customers and business partners
Our thoughts and actions are determined by to the needs of our customers and business partners. They are the focus of our product development and services. For customers and business partners every employee in our organization is an innovative, qualified and reliable partner.
Our employees are the most important factor for the success of our company. Only the entrepreneurial thinking of our employees leads to continuous success of the company. Because of that we support their engagement and qualifications. The dealing with each other is fair, cooperative and constructive; we respect each other and we recognize everybody’s performance. Our company goals are communicated and reflected in the tasks and in the objectives for our employees.